1. In order to serve you in the best and most thorough way, our company offers a choice of payment methods for the products you are interested in buying. In this context, we offer you the possibility to choose, as described below, the payment method for the products you are interested in buying
- via credit card,
- through bank transfer*
Please note that it is not possible to combine different payment methods for one order.
2. More specifically, we accept payments by VISA, MasterCard, Maestro. Please note that we do not accept cheques as payment for your purchases.
3. Provided that you have selected credit card as a payment method, the transaction will be executed and completed by our trusted partner banking institution which provides all the guarantees of security in electronic transactions. More specifically, your transactions in our electronic shop are protected by maximum online security systems since they are governed as solemnly declared by our partner banking institution by the PCI/PSS protocol which guarantees a secure transaction environment for many large enterprises worldwide. The collection and processing of the payment information you send us is done exclusively by the partner banking institutions, which are solely responsible for their processing for the completion of the payment.
4. In case you choose to pay by credit card, you are advised to be present during the receipt of your order having you credit card or identity on you. If the order is placed under the information and on behalf of a company, you must use a corporate credit card. That is to say, it must be issued in the name of the corresponding company. Also, at the time of delivery, the authorized holder of the credit card is advised to be present with his/her credit card and identity. In any case, if a person who states that he/she represents you and acts on your behalf upon your verbal authorization appears at the delivery address you have indicated to the distributor, then the distributor reasonably accepts that that person acts in that capacity.
5. According to the current tax provisions, receipts of over €500 issued to individuals (Retail Receipt) and to professionals/enterprises (Sales Invoice) should be paid off ONLY in the following ways:
- Charge to credit or debit card
- Account Deposit
* Our bank account
ANATOLI S.A. COMMERCIAL AND HOSPITALITY SERVICES
- Bank: Pireaus Bank
- Account Number: 5757050681124
- IBAN: GR9001727570005757050681124
- BIC / Swift: PIRBGRAA
Please use your order ID as a payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the money has been settled in our account. (1-2 business days required for the deposit to be credited to our bank account)